Use emotion in management to drive loyalty and attract talent
An international neuromarketing expert who was the guest speaker at a Leader’s Angle event in September.
Prof Ohme, professor of psychology and an expert in emotions, communication, and brain research, says values must be used to inspire, build long-lasting relationships and to attract talent. “EQ (emotional intelligence) drives sales and is a must-have in business.”
He says it is important to use emotions in management because:
• Passion, not logic, makes people tick;
• Without emotional engagement there is no endurance;
• Values attract talent;
• They drive loyalty and engagement;
• The detect what people think; and
• They facilitate persuasion.
Watch the video of his presentation here: https://bit.ly/2DxIsIv