Postgraduate Diploma Leadership Development
Learn to lead on 4 levels: Me, We, Work, World
Why apply for our PGDip Leadership Development?
- Shift from manager to leader: Develop your leadership competencies and learn how to get people to work together to enhance performance, see the bigger picture, and make strategy ‘come alive through people’.
- Make a significant impact by consciously developing your leadership skills: Discovering and growing your leadership skills over the period of one year will give you the grounding you need to confidently take on leadership positions.
- Gain access to a Master’s degree: This PGDip can give you access to a Master’s degree because it is presented at NQF level 8, the equivalent of an Honours degree.
- Use the flexibility of blended learning to your advantage: This PGDip is presented in Blended Learning format, allowing you to study while you work.
Discover more from the Programme Head
This one-year PGDip is delivered via five on-campus blocks and a number of online masterclasses. The blocks are spread over the course of one year, and run from Monday to Saturday from 08:00 to 18:15. The five on-campus classes are presented at our campus in the Tyger Valley business district in Northern Cape Town. In-between these blocks, students attend online masterclasses. The two-hour masterclasses are presented on Monday afternoons from 16:00 to 18:00. Students need to select six of the eight masterclasses offered.
This format allows you to start applying your newly acquired skills in your workplace right from the start while receiving support throughout your studies.
Academic qualifications and work experience
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma or Recognition of Prior Learning
- Proven relevant working experience of at least 5 years