The objectives of the Chair are as follows
- To perform research in the area of women at work relating to the intersection of gender with (a) family interfaces, (b) workplace behaviour, and (c) organisational management mechanisms, in order to inform and influence (d) women’s workplace equity, and (e) the wellness of women at work.
- To form partnerships with other research institutions and researchers, workplaces and donor bodies on research projects, such as benchmarking and tracking of trends;
- To supervise research students to successful completion of their studies;
- To disseminate research results; and
- To influence policy and workplace practice.
Join the Stellenbosch Business School community
Receive updates on the latest news, events, business knowledge and blogs at Stellenbosch Business School.